Sunday, April 15, 2007

Calgary Car Dealer Auctions

The first shipment.

15/09/1939
Theme
The first shipment.
Only those who have tried it can imagine what was the emotion felt by me when I first put my foot on board a warship, it was a torpedo Hunt, beautiful style and sleek forms, one of the most beautiful and powerful unit torpedo in the world. It at the time of my departure was anchored staging, under the firm Ansaldo of Genoa, I came to that locality at 11 at night, I was not able to go immediately on board at that time because he slept in a barracks located near the ship, and also because the runway there was a guard who did not allow anyone to go on board. In the morning when I awoke I apprestai to go on board, a friend of mine hand guided me on the spot, not just past the initial brand-name corresponded to that long dreamed, when I was among a row of benches in a ' hall of the military school at sea. As I approached I felt more and more excited, while always accompanied by a friend that I proceeded to cross the runway. When my feet touched the deck I felt a longing in me that compared to what a trial held after long years in prison. Meanwhile, we turned the various local bridge, against the bridge, tower, crow's nest, machinery spaces, ammunition depot, etc. .. . It seemed to be in another world. Vincenzo Monti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment