Thursday, March 10, 2011

2010 Investments In Pune

Just Married

Wes and Mark from Key Moments Productions, Inc. on Vimeo .



I know, I know: it happened to me, it rained cats and dogs all day. The grandchild of sweets and indigestion would have had seizures with great fear of all. My father, a chronic latecomer, was coming towards the end of the ceremony, he seraphic and phlegmatic, and my mother's breathless, furious and in tears. "Oh shit, rings!" , "Cooosaaaa?? But you should not think tuuuu ???". Wretches of the friends, instead of rice, I would have thrown a water balloon fifty gallons of blue ink is not planning to strike, and instead centering well, forever ruining her pretty dress that cost a fortune to an hour and forcing good ablutions outside the program before the banquet. Banquet that many would remember for a long time: perhaps the shrimp, maybe Russian salad, perhaps the cream of the wedding cake, but a good third of those invited destroyed by intestinal colic and diarrhea for a strong food poisoning.
But it's a dream I started having the age of eight years, and that day after day, year after year, has become the most forbidden and the most impossible of all.
So from that I have become sour old maid, but when I see someone who has done it in the best way to comment loudly: "Dura Minga, can not last: once a year and a divorce, everyone knows that is a marriage of convenience. And later on, but you have seen the groom? What a month has more horns of a basket of snails. "Then runs to close the bathroom before anyone see her tears.

( With River for the movie )


0 comments:

Post a Comment