Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kates Playground In Blue

And he's a good guy, and he is a good ragazzoooo!



"In many
I corresponded
has not remained so even
"

was not even so much especially my fault, as they are easy inebriate to light and other others without having the means and opportunity to continue to fuel the flames for a long time and the thrill, but also a bit 'to blame for life, generous and meetings in building removal. It is not was not much, but what remains, and those who remain, it's all in the first and finest in quality. As Marco , which continues to myself safe harbor, shoulder to cry on, when I feel Totò Peppino, Totò Peppino when I feel, and that continues to share with me the beautiful (her) and bad (mine) of our mutual lives with the innate elegance and light, the sweetness of ways, the disenchanted but affectionate look at life that distinguish it. As Marco
birthday today (Boh, I do not know how many more: thirty-four or thirty, I think, but as we all know age does not matter) do I have to congratulate him here.
I could repeat word for word As I wrote last year , as repetita iuvant in twelve months and that my situation is pretty much the same.
But no, I just open a bottle of the best in my basement, and do the party (who said so, my lady ...) to a person, who quietly has become one of the most important of my life.
(But do not let us to the beautiful wife of the celebrated, I would never become jealous!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment