Thursday, December 9, 2010

Can You Put Suave Lotion On Your Face





Dovendo ormai rinunciare al ruolo inconcludente ma confortevole della Dama di Siviglia (quella che tutti vogliono e nessuno si piglia) causa final eclipse of all would-be suitors, I could wear the clothes of a credible Perpetua, or Ganetua, as recommended by the sibyl Anastasia not long ago in a saga which has become legendary, and spread gossip about the various Beppe Suolavecchia and Anselmo Lunghignano that dot the my past.
But despite having the physique du r ô and the right age, are by no means the type. And these days I feel more like the Lady of Shalott, of which I enclose a slide opening. I mean, not that I have done my hair frisé or given to me is embroidery and all'agopittura; is that I feel I chiuso in una torre, e costretto a guardare il mondo solo attraverso uno specchio; e anch'io sento che se scendo dalla torre per seguire l'Amore che vorrei ci resterei secco, proprio come la Signora in questione. Curioso, perché almeno materialmente il mondo lo bazzico parecchio. Ad esempio, domattina si parte di nuovo per la Francia, e si inaugura la nuova Tournée 2010/2011: lo Sturm und Drang Tour . Si comincia in un bel posto, dove echeggiano ancora le gesta di Charles Martel, e dove le chiese sembrano fatte di marzapane come la casetta di Hansel e Gretel. E mi sollazzerò in un albergo da favola, che con un piccolo sforzo di fantasia potrebbe diventare un'animata reggia di Camelot in cui dimenticare, almeno for a while ', the sad tower of the Mirror. Among overflowing cups of mead and enormous fires roaring and wild boar on the spit could celebrate the fall of the evil Mau-Gouver , bass and old tyrant who dominates in the place where the lemon blossoms , and spend the decline of sweet ' years dying at the banquet and gifts for friends.
But it will only effect the spell of the magician Myrddin Emrys , who we call Merlin.
On my return, I know, Mau- Gouver is still on the throne, stronger and thirsty for revenge, and I fell I'll find myself in an impressive series of hardships, misfortunes, sorrows and troubles that will truce before the Holy Night.
And what may seem impossible to me and I'll see all the fuss from the usual mirror, on top of the tower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment