Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How Do I Make My Own Blueprint Online

Love in the Time of the bunga-bunga



Where were we? Here are the stuff that happened, but the stuff! It put us even more that my leisure, especially in these times. And 'me that I ruined the bunga-bunga, of course that in the broadest sense of the term: they say logori soprattutto chi non lo fa. E io, appunto, non lo faccio. Neanche nell'accezione più ampia del termine.
Ah, già: dovrei parlare del fidanzamento cui avevo accennato tempo fa, e che procede a gonfie vele . Lo farò, perché è una storia tenera, toccante e ricca di assennati ammaestramenti. Ma non è urgente, non essendone io, purtroppo, il protagonista. Lo avevano capito fin da subito non più di un paio di persone, quelle che mi conoscono meglio, che sanno leggermi dentro e che non sbagliano mai nel farlo. Però sì, mi sono commosso, a volte fin quasi alle lacrime, per i molti commenti con le felicitazioni ed i mirallegri; e sono sincero, ho sfiorato il cielo con un dito nel constatare l'affettuosa consideration that many have shown me. But what really is not. A that kind of love I know I'd do well to give up. There are no cut, there is nothing to do. It will air, the water will be, will be genetic predisposition, but every time I end up living it as a pain rather than as a harmonious redefining myself. I'm torn, instead of completing. And then I've got
ketone, acetone, which would be the children. No, say the acetone! At my age can not be serious! My peers if they eat too much fat in them into love handles, double chins and bellies, but I am I doing the ketone, that since my name is on the ball. He says that when a will produce in dosi eccessive, poi sente uno stato permanente di languore allo stomaco, ha i battiti accelerati ed il cuore ballerino, gli si sfalsa il ritmo circadiano e gli si altera il rapporto sonno-veglia. Insomma, uno crede di essere innamorato e invece è il chetone. Ho chiesto al mio medico cosa può aver provocato tutto ciò, se per caso non c'è dietro qualcosa di più preoccupante e temibile. Ha fatto spallucce. Secondo lui è la conseguenza di un lungo periodo di stress, di protratte sollecitazioni nervose e di defatiganti traballamenti emotivi. Però il mio medico è il sosia sputato di mister Bean, e non so quanto credito possa dare alla sua diagnosi. Sta di fatto che se sono ridotto così senza essere fidanzato, figuriamoci what would happen when I was. So to protect my health I should give me the bunga-bunga. But the idea is repugnant to me, what can I do? If I think I should have carved a marble statue from the guests to contemplate, with the features of Superman but with my face, I give mad. I think if depression is the flag menu: mozzarella tomato and olives; trio of pasta with cheese, pesto and pommarola, pistachio ice cream, strawberry and vanilla. And do not say seven thousand in an envelope, but at least seventy € per call while we want to give them to him, no? And it's easy to make the figures. And the guests, as they will be happy to put the green or red sheath dress and heels fifteen seventy €? And above all: the proportion of Lele and Emilio, who do I do? Also for the bunga-bunga should be cut, and I, even there, they are not.
And once again I find myself longing for the lethargy that can not afford, to escape that I can do, I can not keep the dreams, the hopes that I can not caress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment