Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good Soap For Genetle Acne

Finished



It 'been a long, strange harvest. Tiring, but without anxiety or traumas; demanding without being obsessive or obsessive as other times in the past. He absorbed a lot of physical and mental energy, but I was not tired. But I feel the same emptiness, lost as a veteran returning from a long military campaign. I hate all ends, I can never see a new beginning. I would like to learn that the past does not return, that this does not stop. I would learn that life is only a continuous becoming, a perpetual fermentation consuming what we were and what we had to produce what we are and what we have. I can not. I would be less nostalgic, unless the victim wishes, illusions, dreams, memories and regrets. He says: "Well by force, at your age is something quite normal . Bales! I am so forever, and I can not escape from this spell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment