Monday, November 29, 2010

Review Bushnell Tactical Elite 1x32

seize



thoughts Going through a grove, the women
Givane, flower picking,
- To 'that, to' that - saying.
- Here, here! -
- that is, what is it? -
- It's fine Allis. -
- should be 'there for the violations. -
- Ah me, that 'the thorn pricks me! -
- That other me 'v'agiunge. -
- Uh, uh! or is that jumping? -
- and a grill. -
- Come here, run:
rapunzel grasp. -
- It 's not are they. -
- Yes, I am. -
- Cole,
or she,
streets' here,
streets' here
pe 'mushrooms. -
- Costa,
costà,
pel sermolino. -
- No' staren troppo,
che 'l tempo si turba! -
- E' balena! -
- E' truona! -
- E vespero già suona. -
- Non è egli ancor nona! -
- Odi, odi,
è l'usignol che canta:
"Più bel v'è,
più bel v'è." -
- I' sento... e non so che. -
- Ove? -
- Dove? -
- In quel cespuglio. -
Tocca, picchia, ritocca,
mentre che 'l busso cresce,
ed una serpe n'esce.
- Omè trista! - Omè lassa! -
- Omè! -
Fugendo tutte di paura piene,
una gran piova viene. What
slips, falls
which, what pricks the
pede. On the ground
van wreaths
that this man who has learned to leave, and this strikes:
tiens blessed who may lay more striving. Yes
steadfastly stood the day I beheld them, I do not
m'avidi and all I bathed.




I have always loved to madness these girls chattering in Tuscany, a little 'goose, described by Franco Sacchetti almost seven hundred years ago. Almost as much as their older sisters still dancing in the hall of the Nine, down to Siena. The word
Rapunzel , though, I had already conquered and fascinated by the first: since a child eager to read, I received a gift in the Tales of the Brothers Grimm. Probably a significant part of what they are coming from there, from those dark and scary stories, and symbolic dream, but that's another story. I could not imagine that in any case, that word would have become a kind of dangerous talisman, and had so much importance in my life.
" Oh Rapunzel, let your hair
I will use that to climb them! "
The memories are confused, I know that for a while 'they broke it for me, and we climbed the tower to lungo; poi non so bene se fu la strega a tagliarglieli, o se invece fu una decisione sua: ma la treccia non scese più.

( Tutto questo per dire che NON andrò a vedere il nuovo cartone animato della Disney )

0 comments:

Post a Comment