Monday, January 24, 2011

Sadlier's Vocab Workshop Level D Answers

Precipitation: absent




are in convalescence. I spent some difficult days, and I'm trying to get out. Days of continuous fog, but here in the hills is never muffled coltrone and reassuring as the plains. Some sunshine penetrates easily, and without being able to dispel it makes protean, mobile, vibrant, alive and mocking as a congress of ghosts. In these eerie mist
I stranded, stranded several times and I struggled a bit 'too much to find my way. I hit my forehead and crawled away in the lower branches of the swamp. All I did skinned like Rambo and tried to mend itself, but when I had to ask for help from those who would deny me for sure. My usual bullshit.
But this time it's the fault of the astrologer: Crepe really good time.
Now, I do not think in horoscopes, I do not believe at all. But I believe in horoscopes, believe in it so much. And, at least to me, we always CHIAPPANO. This time they said that something will happen around April that I will change my life. Something traumatic and painful if I will fight and not to succumb, born again, and start a golden age for me when I can enjoy everything that I missed so far. Now, it did not take an astrologer to understand that if I want something in life I still hope to radically change what I'm doing, but until the rest of the hill in the fog malignant change is impossible, and certainly not enough sun for a few days or rain to pretend it does not exist. All On balance, the catharsis may be a drastic but effective solution. But knowing me I wonder if I'll manage. Maybe I could bear the brunt, but after? When, a survivor, I had to find a rebuild, would succeed? And if there was no catharsis, I will continue to eat a little each day 'continuing to grope through the fog to the end?
is with such thoughts I have spent the last few weeks. And it was tough. Now go a bit 'better, the clouds have granted a reprieve. But I still fear the trickle of time, and I would already be over . And 'I'm tired of wars and fights; are tired of empty-handed that I got, and confirm that all was not worth the trouble dealing with them.




0 comments:

Post a Comment